Your privacy at Redca.net
We gather no personal information about you when you visit the website (Redca.net), unless, you prefer to provide the information to us. Yet, we collect and store particular information automatically, and the following are what we do to handle it.
What We Collect and Store Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “website.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “highschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you. If you send us an e-mail or a comment, you may choose to provide us with personal information, such as your name or your e-mail address. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our e-mail with any other outside organizations.
- To save you comment’s information every time you visit Redca.net, we place a little text file called a “cookie” on your hard drive.
- It sits in your web browser directory. A cookie lets us store your profile information on your computer and let’s our web site retrieve it when you visit our site.
- No other web site can use or view the cookie set by Redca.net. Cookies help us create a speedy web experience by remembering your address and email information, so you don’t have to re-type it when making comments.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to Redca.net and other sites on the Internet.
Links to Other Sites
Restriction of Liability
Redca.net makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Redca.net
Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change